Sunday, December 15, 2013

Wear your new initials around your neck at the reception. So cute! Absolutely obsessed with this idea. I want this to happen SO BADLY

gorgeous signboard
gorgeous signboard

Download whole gallery
Wear your new initials around your neck at the reception. So cute! Absolutely obsessed with this idea. I want this to happen SO BADLY
Wear your new initials around your neck at the reception. So cute! Absolutely obsessed with this idea. I want this to happen SO BADLY

Download whole gallery
Found my PERFECT wedding cake :)
Found my PERFECT wedding cake :)

Download whole gallery
Let your guests know the plan of the wedding reception // wooden wedding sign
Let your guests know the plan of the wedding reception // wooden wedding sign

Download whole gallery
Outside Reception
Outside Reception

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment